FEBRUARY 24 EVENT
Experience Breakout & Seek, a puzzle-filled scavenger hunt by the creators of Hawaii’s #1 escape game, Breakout Waikiki. On Sunday, February 24, round up your team of up to six people and get ready to race against the clock and other teams to find clues, solve puzzles and explore Waikiki.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams include opportunities to beta-test Breakout Waikiki‘s new escape rooms, opening in March and more!
ALL team members must purchase a ticket to participate.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Breakout & Seek’s puzzles and clues will encourage teamwork, creativity and problem-solving as teams explore Waikiki. All ages are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- Check-in will begin by 11:30 a.m. at Epic Aloha (2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815 – Kalia Tower – East Side Exterior Entrance by Starbucks Kalia).
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes early to find public parking.
- The scavenger hunt will begin at 12:00 p.m. Teams will receive all materials and instructions needed to begin the scavenger hunt before 11 a.m.
- Participants should expect walking along an approximate 2 – 3 mile path.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring a printed copy of your ticket confirmation email and be sure to complete our online Terms & Conditions waiver 24 hours in advance of the scavenger hunt (minors must have a guardian’s signature.) If you complete the waiver less than 24 hours before the event, you may need to complete the waiver again in person.
- Bring comfy walking shoes, a water bottle, at least one smartphone with internet access and a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- Everything you need to begin solving our puzzles will be provided during check-in.
- If you wear reading glasses or require other assistive implements, you may need them during Breakout & Seek.
Have questions? Please call (808) 926-1418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!